Computer Network Consulting Rates and Prices
|No. Of Company Employees||Hourly Rate||Onsite Weekly Visit||Free Offsite Data Backup||Monthly Rates|
|5 – 10||$80-$105/hr||No||No||$300/Month|
|11 – 25||$60-$80/hr||Yes||Yes||$700/Month|
|26 – 40||$45-$60/hr||Yes||Yes||$2000/Month|
|41+||Call for quote||Yes||Yest||$4000/month|
Reliable Computer Consulting at rates and prices you can afford
Computer consulting rates and prices are changed in different ways and choosing the method that meets your companies needs ensures you will receive the reliable service you need, at a price you can afford.
Consulting rates and prices are typically charged via an hourly rate. Converting an hourly rate to annual salary is as simple as multiplying it by 2080 (52 weeks * 5 days and 8 hours)Many other factors play a note in determining the type of IT support that both meets your needs and budget. There are several methods of tech support.
One man shop” IT consultant. Hourly prices are sometimes lower than a company’s consulting rates. Usually slow response time due to running around to other clients, and holes in coverage via sick days. Vacations days…24×7 coverage is impossible! Not practical for real companies.
Tech consultants hired through IT recruiters similar to a “one man shop” except you will pay a much higher rate for the opportunity to get a new tech if the current one is unsatisfactory. IT recruiters is often the most expensive way to get a good network tech.
- Free offsite data backup is limited to 10-40gb
- Free 24×7 server monitoring – 11 Employees or More
- Free 24×7 internet monitoring – 11 Employees or More
Consulting companies charge higher rates, but also provide greater technical experience. There should not bee any holes in coverage, as backup techs should enable 24×7 coverage Thus, Onsite in 60 offers the best of all worlds!!
- Technical Experience provided by an elite, award winning consulting company.
- 24×7 Coverage of consulting company.
- Hourly rates or flat monthly price of a “1 man shop”
- Low Nationwide tech support available both remotely and onsite.
Scheduled on site computer consulting support rates:
- 1 hour on site minimum
- Billed per ¼ hour after the first on site consulting hour.
- Rates vary depending on the office location, schedule and other variables.
- Non-profit organizations 501-3C may apply for discount rates of 20% or lower than standard IT consulting rates.
Travel Rates and Prices: We do not charge any travel time rates for scheduled office support for regular clients
Phone Support and Remote Support rates and prices:
- Remote support is free for the first 10 minutes, whether it’s remote support or phone support.
- 1/4hr hourly after the first half hour for businesses under a tech support plan.
- These remote support rate plan are for businesses only, not for residential.