The Fastest Computer Consulting New York Has to Offer
Our name says it all.
Once again, Onsite in 60 is the fastest provider of onsite and remote computer consulting services in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. No other firm beats our response times.
First of all, the kind of computer consulting New York companies need is different from anywhere else in the world. Since NYC is the city that never sleeps, slow network speeds are unacceptable and ultimately, impact your bottom line. Consequently, that’s why over 1000 companies have trusted Onsite in 60 as their IT support and computer consulting company over the past 14 years.
While we’re not the only IT company in New York, no other provider combines affordable rates, award winning tech support service, and an Onsite In 60 minute Guarantee.
So how can your business benefit from proactive network maintenance and strategic IT planning?
Experience the Advantages of Onsite In 60:
- A dedicated computer consultant in addition to backup staff as needed
- Specialists in legal, non profit, architecture, healthcare and design industries
- Low cost services from our secure cloud data center
- Flexible rate plans based on an hourly or flat rate basis
- Office technology relocation experience: more than 30 companies in the past 36 months!
- Same day free network assessment
- And most importantly, our famous Onsite in 60 minutes Guarantee!
Just a few of our Computer Consulting & Network Services:
We Provide Onsite & Remote IT Consulting In 3 Ways:
- Scheduled Pro-Active Maintenance – First, this ensures a stable and productive network, and also includes data backup checking, anti-virus, spam and resolving user issues.
- Unscheduled Computer and Network Troubleshooting – In addition, we offer same-day support to resolve new issues affecting one or more users.
- Rapid Response Onsite in 60 Minutes – Finally, you’re guaranteed to have a qualified network tech at your at your office within 60 minutes. This is usually reserved for network emergencies such as server troubleshooting, or critical issues impacting workflow. Therefore, rapid response is limited to companies in New York or NJ.